Saturday, November 1, 2014

Young lady

Long since I last loved a person
At time I think to myself
do I still able to love? 
Sometime I doubt
and I thought
I might not be able to love again
not as affectionately as I was
Maybe 
I can only love
by choice

Yet I wish to love. 
I want to love. 
I want to 
give, to 
care, to 
lead, to 
protect a lady. 
I need her. 
I need accompaniment. 
I need a helper.

True indeed, that 
God is my greatest helper and companion. 
He never forsaken nor leaved me. 
Yet, 
by His grace and unsearchable wisdom, 
He created for man 
woman.

“I am too young for you!”
But you are already a fully grown woman. 
Should I wait till you are 30? 
That is not good for your health to be mother at a high age.

“I am spiritually not mature!”
But I am not perfect either. 
Should not we grow together? 
Should I not, 
if I am really more mature than you spiritually, (as you say)
serve and lead you with such maturity?


“I am busy with study now, I need to be focus!”
But when you graduate, then 
you will be busy with your work. 
Since when do we really be free 
to have time for relationship? 
Marriage is a commitment, 
it is a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment