Thursday, September 1, 2011

A new journey

This journey
A path that I had chosen
Unheard of many
Not understandable by most today
Shall lead me home one day
To eternity last.

A month or two ago, my blog in friendster was deleted. Without any notice, it just disappeared. First response was "ARGHH!! HOW COME!". That was quite disturbing, suddenly I lost all my history, memories, connection, to my friends and myself, perhaps even my Heavenly Father.

But a moment later(actually, now) I thought, "Well, maybe that's the way that I can begin something new." No more them, those un-forgetable loves, emotions, history of my own. I had saved all of my posts somewhere, but the link is that, it release me from many past that I rather not look back.

This new beginning, not discontinued from past. But a renewal of life and memory, reconstruction of attitude and decision making, re-establishing relationship with one to other, is expected here. The final destination hasn't change, it is the same journey to the same finishing line.

What changes is, myself.

This is the start, of something new.
May everything renewed in Your eyes, and Lord You would see Yourself in me someday in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment