Thursday, September 8, 2011

Real friends

Another 12 hours, that will be my 25th birthday celebration.

2 had already wished me a happy birthday so far.
Actually was quite surprise by them, cause I never purposely tell any of them, nor reminding anyone about it. I prefer to keep things low, enjoy a quiet birthday.
(Honestly, I don't really celebrate it, so... )

1st one being my junior in CHCHS, also younger sister of my former classmate. Her birthday is just a day before mine. I wished her and surprisingly, she wished me back and said she never forget mine is next day of her.

2nd one is my student, one of my best student. She stopped by lecturers' room after exam, I was thinking, "Well, she is here to complaint how difficult the exam was." So she did complaint about the paper, then she p/s with, "Oh by the way, Sir, happy birthday!"

That's another friend, a staff I am supporting, asked for my wish list. Well I don't really have one. So I asked for a meal and movie together instead.

These small things, make my day. I'm learning not to make myself the focus, under limelight. Another reason why I prefer to keep it low, so that I could see who truly remember, and make the move to wish, and hence surprising me, and helping me to see

Yea, these are my real friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment