Saturday, May 12, 2012

Let dream be dream

Dreamed of acting in a movie with Anna Kendrick today.

We met each other in a university. Course mate perhaps? Or maybe just happened to be in the same campus? I don't know. It doesn't seems to be much significant in this case.

What is significant is, we met.

We see each other in the eyes. We sense something in each one's mind, or heart. I didn't go straight to her on first sight. Shy. Perhaps the introvert of me wants to keep things low. Perhaps I'm low esteemed, especially before such a beauty. I just smiled, or perhaps blushed, and immediately turn my eyes on the lecturer, pretending I'm focusing on lecture.

Of course, love has its way to bring us together. We, somehow, get to know each other. A lot are there courting her. Certainly, for such a gorgeous creature she is. Yet, she haven't decide on any.

Until, the day she met me.

Something is happening between us. Slowly our lives overlap. We became more involved with each other schedule. Somehow, we study together in the library, walk through the park, pass by the lake and stop there fooling around with the beautiful scenes we could find. We spend a lot of time together.

Then, another guy appear. She struggles.

He is hot, strong, solid build, English, humorous, gentlemen with a bright sunny smile always on his face. I am a dull Chinese, not so fluent in English, smirk constantly before her, skinny, boring. He drive Ferrari, I bicycle.

But we got through it. She choose me. We never had sex. She thought of making with me, but I said, "I prefer to keep the distance, as for now, so that I can see you clearer. I want to see clearly, completely, who this lady that I wish to spend my whole life with. As for the most intimate things that we can do, I should reserve the best for the last." She took it.

We got married a few years after graduated from university. We live a simple life. A family not without quarrels but with constant acceptance and understanding.

But, all this, just a day dream.

Dream it is, so dream let it be.

4 comments:

  1. The guy is you (dull chinese)? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i am... sry to disappoint u o... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last fews paragraph, i don't think it's true yet. haha

    ReplyDelete